|TMA UNIVERSITY GLIMPSE|
|MBBS Course intake||September|
|MBBS Admission Processing Time||45 to 65 days|
|Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||Rs.4.55 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years with internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
About Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy, Georgia
In 1992, Tbilisi Medical Academy was once established using a brilliant pediatric surgeon, Petre Shotadze who was once a Georgian physician.
In 1999, Tbilisi Medical Academy was once renamed “Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy”, following the death of Dr Shotadze. Since its establishment, TMA has grown up with extra than 1500 graduates who work correctly in main Georgian and International Hospitals, Scientific Centres, and universities.
Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy is an educating university, with fairly certified educational staff, and a self-governed greater training organization that conducts its things to do with the aid of all relevant legal guidelines and regulations.
Why pursue Medicine at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy?
Below are some of the advantages of reading at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy:
- The MBBS path is taught in the English medium of preparation and consequently, there is an expansion in the range of worldwide and Indian students.
- Students are now not required to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission.
- There is no entrance examination required for admission.
- Tbilisi Medical Academy gives on-campus lodging amenities to students.
- The college offers satisfactory training that suits global standards.
- Students will get a universally identified MBBS diploma after the profitable completion of the course.
- No donation is required for admission.
- The college consists of incredibly qualified, talented, staff. The college has maintained a true teacher-student ratio.
Mentioned beneath is the period of the MBBS course:
- The period of the MBBS direction at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy is 6 years, out of which 1 12 months is the internship.
- First 5 years – theoretical or educational clinical education
- Last one yr – hands-on journey or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
The eligibility standards to learn about MBBS at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy are as follows:
- The candidate ought to be over 17 and beneath 25 years historical on or earlier than the date on which the admission is being taken.
- The applicant needs to have secured at least 60% mixture in all the above-mentioned topics in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls underneath the class SC/ST/OBC.
- The applicant should clear the NEET examination as it is obligatory for college students coming from India.
- The candidates must clear each IELTS and TOEFL exam. Required Documents
The following archives are required at the time of admission to Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy:
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- tenth (SSLC) Mark sheet and Certificates
- eleventh & twelfth Mark sheet and Certificates
- Original Passport (With minimal validity of two years)
- 6 Photos (Passport size)
- Filled utility form
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Health Certificate with HIV reviews using identified hospital
- Medical Insurance
- Migration Certificate
- An affidavit from the guardian/ parent
- Bank declaration of guardian/parent for the final 6 months having minimal stability of three Lakhs in their respective accounts.
Georgia’s Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy has a single school – ‘The Faculty of Medicine:
The topics taught in this school are:
- Human Anatomy
Medium of Teaching
The medium of practice used at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy for MBBS schooling is noted below:
At this university, the medium of education for the MBBS route is English. Professors additionally pick educating the Georgian language at the college so that college students can talk with the neighbourhood sufferers barring any bother for the duration of their internship.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy is diagnosed and authorized with the aid of many clinical bodies such as
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Georgian Ministry of health
- AMSE (Association of scientific faculty in Europe)
- AMEE (Association of clinical training in Europe)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Education Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The national core of training pleasant enhancement
- European Medical Students Association (EMSA)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
Hostel and Accommodation
Following are the hostel amenities at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy:
- The hostel tries to provide pleasant amenities to the students. Thus, it affords well-furnished hostels.
- The rooms of the hostel at this college are pretty massive and spacious.
The following services are furnished at the hostels:-
- Internet facility
- Separate Study rooms
- 24-hour warm water supply
- Kitchens with present-day sorts of equipment
- Large and spacious library
The lifestyles of college students analyzing MBBS at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy are as follows:
- According to Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy, college students are their treasured belongings and as a result, the college strives to supply a pleasant instructional ride to its students.
- It presents a massive well-equipped library to its college students consisting of over 2000 books and finds out about materials.
- Study technique at this college is diagnosed with the aid of global standards.
- At Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy college students have possibilities to take part in quite a several alternate programs, come to be a section of thrilling temporary internships in European clinics, and acquire scientific trips each on a countrywide and global level.
- At the university, there is a Student Academy which is a students’ voluntary union, developed to facilitate students’ involvement in TMA activities, guide upkeep or contacts with TMA college students and graduates, and inspire pupil initiatives.
- This college additionally takes care of students’ fitness and well being which is supported by way of the First Aid centre, at the Objectively Structured Clinical Skills Examination (OSCE) Centre, which is thoroughly geared up with quintessential stock and medicinal drugs for speedy transport of emergency care.