MBBS study cost in Russia for Indian students
|ST. PETERSBURG STATE PEDIATRIC MEDICAL UNIVERSITY GLIMPSE|
|Year of Establishment||1925|
|Located in||St Petersburg, Russia|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Years|
|MBBS fees Structure||22 TO 25 lakhs INR*|
|Indian Mess Facility||Yes|
|Foreign Students Enrolled||5500+|
|Indian Students Enrolled||400+|
ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University has been a worldwide core for greater scientific schooling for world college students striving to pursue a clinical career. ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University used to be established on January 7, 1925, and is located in ST. Petersburg, Russia.
The institute has 3700 college students educated in sixty-six departments underneath 810 knowledgeable and incredibly certified teachers. 29000 college students have these days graduated from ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University. Every year lots of overseas college students come from 70 international locations and four continents graduate from ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University.
The ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University is providing education for Russian as well as international students regardless of political and spiritual beliefs. From any state. St. Petersburg State Pediatric University affords an excessive trend in the training system. Today ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University has greater than 60 departments, extra than 15 thousand present-day operations, and nearly a hundred thousand satisfied, and wholesome infants from all over Russia per year. Enrol quickly at your dream place!
WHY PURSUE MBBS AT ST. PETERSBURG STATE PEDIATRIC MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Have seen to be some benefits of reading about medicinal drug applications at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University:
- The University is sure to use partnership and cooperation agreements with main overseas clinical institutions.
- ST. Petersburg Pediatric University has the very best minimal USE ratings amongst all clinical universities in Russia.
- The college students yearly take phase in competitions of lookup initiatives for can provide from the authorities of ST.
Petersburg and win at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University.
- Medical University affords nice schooling with a decreased lesson rate for doing an MBBS course.
- The Institute has a skilled team of workers individuals who are to clear up any problems of college students anytime.
- The university will furnish the easiest admission technique for MBBS enrollment.
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University has the ideal surroundings to study.
- The clinical college students the college are awarded international customary degrees. The college students do not want to pay any donation or capitation charges for Medicine admission at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University.
- The medium of education at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University is in the English language for all students.
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University is utterly accepting of the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University arrange Various Russian and international rewards and competitions for the students every year.
- At ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, scientific lookup is historically a precedence exercise and consists of all fundamental areas of medicine.
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University is in the twelfth area among all scientific companies in Russia.
- Due to the partnership with many universities, college students can take part in worldwide trade packages which enhance their understanding and training.
Candidates must be eligible for MBBS admission at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University The age of the candidates has to be 17 years on or earlier than the thirty-first December of the year of the admission procedure, the most age restriction is 25 as of the thirty-first December of the admission.
- The global candidates have to tightly close a mixture of 50% in 10+12 or equal checks in the topics of physics, biology, English, and chemistry.
- General class candidates have to have 50 per cent in PCB.
- Reserved category college students have to rate 40% in PCB.
- The Indian candidates need to be certified in the NEET examination for MBBS admission at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University.