Study MBBS in Russia
|CSMU UNIVERSITY AT GLIMPSE|
|International students in CSMU||1400|
|Departments / Faculties in CSMU||Departments / Faculties in CFU 55 faculties / 7 Departments|
|NEET Qualification||Yes is compulsory|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in CSMU||20 – 30 Working Days|
|Living Cost||100 – 180 USD per Month|
|Duration of MBBS||5.8 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English Medium|
|Recognition of CSMU||NMC & Who|
Crimea Federal University is one of the pinnacle Universities to pursue an MBBS from Russia. The school of General Medicine is one of the pinnacle priorities of Indian college students to find out about Medicine. The University is positioned in Simferopol (Crimea, Russia). This instructional group is regarded to be one of the most outstanding Medical Schools in Russia.
In the 12 months of 1918, the University used to be regarded as the Medical Faculty of Taurida University. However, in 1931, it grew to become a self-reliant unit known as Crimea Medical Institute. Crimea Federal University Since 1995 is been named in honour of the rector of the University from 1951 to 1970 Sergey Ivanovich Geogievsky. Later, in 1998, this greater faculty grew to be one of the pinnacle Universities with the 4th absolute best accreditation level.
- Crimea Federal University affords all the probabilities for foreign students. The International Center used to be created by using the University as a phase of its dedication to the internationalization of its things to do and programs. A whole facility is supplied for the aid of overseas students. There is an annual characteristic held inside the University. Students operate in a people dance crew known as “Youth” which consists of a pop dance group, a show-ballet and beginner theatre, and a breakdance group.
- The Hostels of Crimea Federal University are there inside the University. The rooms are accessible on 3-5 sharing relying upon the measurement of the room. On every floor, there are two kitchens where college students can cook dinner for themselves. Also, continental meals (Indian, Malaysian, Chinese, and Arabic cuisine) are reachable in the canteen.
- Direct Admission for MBBS in Russia is now handy at Crimea Federal University.
All the ranges that are introduced with the aid of the Crimea Federal University, inclusive of its MBBS diploma have been licensed by way of the many distinctive identified companies and boards. The stages have obtained accreditation from the Medical Council of India-Board of Governors).
Ranking of the university
Crimea Federal University’s sheer dedication has performed an amazing Ranking because of its basic year. In the country, it stands at an astounding rank of 27th in Russia.
- NEET Score Card
- 12 Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports by a recognized hospital
- The applicant needs to have accomplished his/her twelfth Standard from a reputed board and ought to have at least obtained 50% minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she should have achieved 17 years of age on or earlier than the December 31st of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Students must have cleared the NEET examination for admission to the MBBS route in any other country.
- Applicants need to no longer be struggling from any contagious disorder such as Aids, tuberculosis, etc.
- They have to have their passports ready.