For prospective medical students from India and other nations, MBBS in Russia has long been a popular option. Indian candidates for MBBS are drawn to the programme by its welcoming atmosphere, excellent educational standards, and simple admissions process. Russia is home to the top 30 institutions on the world’s ranking of the top 100 medical schools. In Russia, there are around 58 medical universities with a teacher-to-student ratio of 7:1. In Russia, MBBS fees are quite cheap. In this nation, there are twelve medical universities that offer English-language instruction. In Russia, candidates for MBBS programmes must get at least 50% on the PCB in 12 standard.
In addition, all applicants need to pass the NEET in order to get admitted to prestigious medical schools. In Russia, there is no entrance test required for enrollment in MBBS programmes. Admissions is a quick and easy procedure. The cost of MBBS courses is remarkably inexpensive in Russia compared to other nations. The costs are very affordable, and one may earn the desired MBBS degree. If you’re still unsure, please consider the arguments in support of MBBS programmes in Russia that are listed below.
MBBS in Russia at a Glance
|MD equivalent to MBBS in India
|Intake for MBBS in Russia
|Duration for MBBS in Russia
|Eligibility for MBBS Russia
|50% Marks in PCB , NEET Qualified
|Medium of Teaching
|MBBS Fees in Russia
|3500 to 6000 USD Per Year
|Living Cost in Russia
|150 – 200 USD Per Month
|Recommended Universities by Eklavya Overseas
|Kazan State Medical University, Volgograd State Medical University, Irkutsk State Medical University
|NMC, WHO, FAIMER, Ministry of Education Russia.
Duration of MBBS in Russia
In Russia, completing the entire MBBS course takes six years.
- To acquire theoretical knowledge, students wishing to pursue a career in medicine must study for five years.
- They will have to do an internship at a partner hospital for an additional year.
Russia’s MBBS Teaching Medium
- English-language MBBS courses are available in Russian medical universities and colleges.
- Students can choose to pursue their MBBS studies in Russian if they so want.
- Additionally, the university offers assistance with language acquisition.
Recognition of Russian Medical Universities
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (the NMC)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Ministry of Education, Russia
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)